Summer Life Group • 2019
Dates & Times
Jun 18, 20196:00pm - 7:30pm
Jun 25, 20196:00pm - 7:30pm
Jul 2, 20196:00pm - 7:30pm
Jul 9, 20196:00pm - 7:30pm
Jul 16, 20196:00pm - 7:30pm
- Show allless
About Summer Life Group • 2019
This summer we gather as a church to have an important conversation about JOY.
Suppose someone asked you what it's like to be a Christian - not what you do or what you believe but what you feel as a Christian. Would you say, "It's a life of joy"? Maybe when you first became a Christian, you were full of excitement and joy. But now your joy only comes in doses as you go about the routines of life.
The book of Galatians was written to Christians who had lost their joy, so this Summer we will have a discussion through Galatians and remember the two fountains of joy: faith in Christ and life in the Spirit.
- Tuesday nights for 5 straight weeks (beginning June 18th)
- Men and Women will gather in separate groups for discussion
- All events held at Holy Cross Church
- Begins at 6:00pm with dinner each week and will conclude at 7:30pm
- Sign-ups for potluck dinner will be provided during our first meeting
- Registration required
- $15 per person.
Included with registration
- A copy of "Reforming Joy" by Tim Chester (our reading for discussion)
- An ESV Scripture Journal for Galatians
- Catered dinner on week 1, potluck all other weeks
- Childcare will be provided each week for kids ages nursery - 10 years old. There is a $10 extra one-time charge for childcare, per child, over the course of 5 weeks. If you are using childcare, please purchase a childcare ticket for each child needing care when you register.
All meetings will begin at 6:00pm.
- Session 1: June 18
- Session 2: June 25
- Session 3: July 2
- Session 4: July 9
- Session 5: July 16