Dates & Times
Aug 11, 201912:15pm - 1:15pm
Aug 18, 201912:15pm - 1:15pm
Aug 25, 201912:15pm - 1:15pm
About Communicants Class
What is a Communicants Class?
The word “communicant” is a very old word that simply means “to share with”.
This class helps our young people get ready to take The Lord’s Supper at Holy Cross and to become “communing members” of Holy Cross, which means they will be able to share in the life of Holy Cross as professing members. But so much more than that, it helps to confirm their profession of faith, give them assurance of their standing in God’s grace, and gives their spiritual family opportunity to rejoice with them for God’s work in their lives.
- Each class held directly after second service (with lunch provided)
- Meets for 3 consecutive Sundays for 1 hr
- Class held in the Big Kids room at Holy Cross
- Child participants follow along with provided workbook
- Child should bring their Bible. No other material needed
- One parent required to attend with their child
Please review the "Parent Information" provided in the brochure or on our website, here prior to registering your child for the communicant class. Thank you!